Ann Berg of Action Employment Inc., here!
So, you may be wondering, how do I prepare for my first day of work? Well, here are some tips! 🙂
- Make a schedule for your morning routine. You need to eat, you need to shower, get dressed, drink coffee, pack a lunch… Have a plan!
- Make sue if you need coffee, you know where it is coming from
- Plan for your commute. Well, it calls for a 20 minute drive…. But I will give myself extra room in case there is a car accident or something to make me late. You can always use that extra time cushion if you are early to meditate, make a list of things you need to do for the week, read a book, check out your smartphone, etc.
- Plan your clothes for the next morning (at least! I do a week or 2 ahead! It saves me a ton of time)
- Make sure you have your lunch plan ready. You are bringing food? You have a lunch bag? Containers for your snacks? You have money for going out to eat?
Well, that’s all for now. Good luck, and until next time! 😎