Ann Berg of Action Employment Inc., here!
So you may be wondering, how do I make my resume stand out in a sea of resumes? Here are some ideas, and trust me… I see lots of resumes!
1. Write an objective- the purpose of why you are seeking employment
2. Tailor your objective to state the specific job you are targeting
3. List any special software you know about. Sometimes people are looking for candidates well versed in x software. Market it!
4. Have a cover letter ready to go! It looks a lot nicer to send that, than just a “Hello, please look at my skills” email
5. Explain any significant gaps in employment on paper
6. Make bullet points of your daily tasks per job
So those are just 6 tips. Tune in for more tips on making your resume shine!
Good luck! Until next time 🙂