Position: Project Coordinator Job Number: 3356 Job Type: Direct Hire/Temp to Hire Salary: $52-$65,000/yr, with experience Salary: $45-$52,000/yr, with less experience Location: Southwest Portland
Excellent position to support the Senior Project Coordinator and Project Managers and Site Superintendents. This company has a dog friendly, down to early atmosphere, with free parking, great benefits and fun team environment. They are looking for a results oriented individual who takes initiative and is self-motivated. What you would be doing:
• Support Project Managers, Site Superintendents and Senior Project Coordinator in expediting schedules, field paperwork
• Assist and support Project Managers by attending project meetings with General Contractor, Owner, Architects
• Collaborate with Superintendent and Project Manager to prepare, collect and submit Change Orders to the customer, followed by submitting Subcontract Change Orders and Purchase Change Orders to Subcontractors/Vendors once Change order is approved.
• Support Project Manager with contract generation based off Owner communication regarding project agreed to scope of work/budget/schedule.
• Foster positive communications and relationships with team members, management, vendors and clients.
• Keep up to date on industry trends and developments. .
What they are looking for:
• 2 + years of experience in Construction industry, or related industry like Architecture or Engineering
• Self-motivated, proactive and detail oriented
• Ability to work quickly, manage multiple and conflicting deadlines, and establish priorities • Solid time management and follow-through skills
About Action Employment: We are celebrating our 20-year anniversary in 2020 and believe we are Portland’s best-kept secret! We genuinely understand that searching for a new job can be one of life’s biggest stresses. Our dedicated, applicant focused team works to make this process as easy and effective as possible for you! Our office is conveniently located in downtown Portland, near multiple bus lines and trains.