For this week topic, I want to share with you guys some tips on how to become successful at work. We all know that in order to be successful at work, you need to have quality work, be a hardworking and keep your boss happy. If your boss is very open and always support you, you’re very lucky. But if your boss is the introvert and don’t talk with you a lot, you may want to work harder and always improve yourself to be better. But how to know what you should do without having your boss tell it all? Below are 10 things that will help answer that:
- Always do yous job – never let someone else do your job If you starts it, you must finish it! 🙂
- Be on time – I know things happen but try your best to always be on time or come in early.
- Provide context – when you ask question or need help with anything, provide a little context to what you’re saying so your boss can get on the same page quickly.
- Get to the point – everyone’s time is price less and we only have 8 hours of work, so say what you want to say: short, simple and to the point!
- Schedule time – You boss will love it if you are excel at time management because it shows you know how to prioritize your day and it’s very important if you work in a fast-paced environment. 😎
- Have a can-do attitude – No one wants to hire people that doesn’t like changes or challenges. So make sure you are up to anything and rock it! 😀
- Be a problem solver – Always try to find a solution for any problems even if your boss is not asking you to do it. But who knows! They might come to you to have a fresh mind of idea so be ready!
- Take Initiative – Do you take initiative and be in charge or are your the follower? Most of the time, people will go with someone who is not afraid to take initiative in doing something and take responsibility for it. 💡
- Take nothing personally – You have a lot of one-on-one meeting with you boss and he/she gives you constructive feedback which may hurt your feeling a little bit if they’re too direct. But hey, no pain no gain right? Don’t take it personally. Learn from it though!!
- Don’t judge – Last, never ever judge people. If your coworker is doing thing wrong, tell them and give them ideas but no judging! Or if you disagree with your boss about something, tell them nicely and politely and if you have a better way to do thing, suggest it but don’t make it sound like yours way is better than their way! Be really careful though! 😈
For more information, follow this link right here 🙂 http://www.livestrong.com/slideshow/13400147-10-things-your-boss-wants-you-to-do-without-being-told/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&c_crid=cta2&utm_campaign=081417_f_mon_editorial#slide=10
Until next time!